Saturday, March 14, 2015

Friends and Kindness

A thoughtful friend is one of the most wonderful things. I'm feeling a bit under the weather today, a bit stressed about a dance performance tonight, and I received this picture.
The guy in this photo is my favorite singer-songwriter, Brendan James. He is playing Off the Record Fest this weekend in South Carolina, and much as I wanted to be there, I couldn't make it happen. But my dear friend Sarah is there, and she got Brendan to agree to this photo. They both made my day. 

Now to a lot of people, this may not seem like a major deal, but to me, this is amazing. And I think that's what being kind to others is like. It may not seem like that much, but just a bit of kindness could mean the world to someone. So be kind; it costs so little, yet gives so much. 

1 comment: